We want this community to be an open-minded one that provides emotional support, encourages expression safely, spark conversations about mental health, and reducing stigma. As such, certain rules that are put in place to ensure the safety of both our readers and our team members:
- No profanities and derogatory comments
- No proselytising or evangelising
- No undermining or invalidating others’ emotions and experience (e.g. “you have no right to complain”)
- Respect the privacy of others (e.g. if the individual chooses to remain anonymous, do not attempt to dig for information)
- Legal action may be taken if threats are found in submitted content
Failure to adhere to the rules may result in suspension or permanent ban as the site’s discretion.
Click here to access the terms and conditions of use, disclaimer, and linking policy.